Tuesday, March 10, 2009
In the News: I'm awarded the Sisterhood Award (PLEASE IGNORE PINK SCARF)
Gina Collia-Suzuki has just awarded me with the 'Sisterhood Award'! (Now, obviously she meant to give this award to my mom, so DON'T GET ANY WRONG IDEAS!)
So on my mom's behalf, thank you, Gina! This is quite an honor.
If only my mom wouldn't have taken the award name too seriously and adorned me with a pink scarf! Mayra really has a sadistic sense of humor--don't be fooled by all those sweet children's stories she writes! While she put the scarf on me, my human little sister (her accomplice) took a surprise photo with her cell phone. As soon as we're left alone in the living room without my mom around, I'm going to bully her and cover her new pants with drool. Let's see who'll be the last to laugh.
So, I shall now pass the Sisterhood Award to the following ten lady bloggers I admire (sorry guys, this is a VERY sexist award):
Donna McDine, Write What Inspires You
Shari Lyle-Soffe, Out of My Mind
Margot Finke, Margot Finke's Books for Kids
Dixie Phyllips, From the Heart of Dixie
Lucy Coats, Scribble City Central
Lea Schizas, The Writing Jungle
Cheryl Malandrinos, The Book Connection
April, Cafe of Dreams
Jo Ann Hernandez, BronzeWord
Morgan Mandel, Double M's
These are the rules...
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.