Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award! Woof!


I'm becoming more and more famous... but don't worry, I can handle it! I don't let the fumes go to my head!

This time I've been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award! Aha! As if they had to tell me that I'm creative! Of course I'm creative--I'm a golden, for heaven's sakes!

To commemorate the moment, I decided to take a mud bath! Woof!

Okay, so I guess I should thank the two lovely ladies who honored me with the award...
Two wonderful, terrific, awesome, exquisite authors...
L. Diane Wolfe and Linda M. Faulkner!
They're smart too, since they picked me!

And now I get to give the award to a blogger of my choice (this is exciting!)...
So here it goes...
I give the Kreativ Award to.... (drumroll please!)

Maris the Rat
and to
Angel and Sadie
and to
Willow the Dandy

Congrats, my four-legged friends!

Woof! Woof!
Amigo

1 comment:

  1. It is a great honour for me to accept this award on behalf of my sister Maris, who sadly went to live in the Great Bowl of Chocolate Pud in the Sky in April after suffering a second stroke. She was the best sister a rat could wish for, and she would have loved to receive this award. It will be given pride of place on her blog, as a testimony to her work in advancing an understanding of rat-kind. Thank you very much, Amigo. I will now be continuing Maris' work, so if you're ever in need of a spot of chocolate soya milk, just drop by and you can share my bowl anytime.

    ReplyDelete